Monday 29 September 2014

Research into similar projects: Potential colour schemes

For my own magazine, I need to think of potential colour schemes. One of my first ideas was using blue and white as it would like bright and eye-catching. Personally, I think of youth and freedom when I see these colours, so using these colours would help reach my target audience. The front cover of NME with Lana Del Rey (http://cf.oesquema.com.br/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2012/01/lana-del-rey-nme.jpg)  uses these colours in an effective way and inspired me to use it for my own front cover. However, I also think that using green and black would like nice as it would look natural and fresh and depending on what shade of green I use, it would look very bright too. I like the green I used for the front cover for my preliminary task so I might use it again as it complemented the photograph that I used and looked slick.

No comments:

Post a Comment