Wednesday 12 November 2014

Target Audience: Questionnaire

To find out what my target audience would like to see in a music magazine, I created a questionnaire to find out what appealed to them.
After asking how old people were, this was the result:
This shows that the majority of these answers will be from 16-20 year olds so will have an effect on the answers that I get. I need to keep this in mind when actually creating my magazine as I would like to have a larger target audience than 16-20 year olds, so I need to make sure it is appealing to everyone.




The answers to this question shows that mainly females answered took this questionnaire, which could possibly suggest that mainly woman are interested in magazines. However, I would like my magazine to appeal to both genders so I will make sure that I do so.


From these results, I have found that people agree that a price between £1.99 and £3 would be an ideal price. Due to these results, I have made the decision that my magazine will be £2.50 as it is inbetween the two prices, so would be the most reasonable price.







Lastly, most people agreed that the second magazine cover was the best one because of the it is bright and most people liked the artist on the front. This shows how effective a symbiotic relationship is when creating a magazine, as it would catch more peoples attention with an artist a lot of people like on the cover.











I conducted this questionnaire to get an insight into what my target audience would be interested and now that I have got the results, I have a greater understanding as to what they would look for in a magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment